Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cycle 14, CD 14 (5 DPO)

You know, after reading so many other blogs, I've come to realize that I've *got* to get a sense of humor about this infertility thing. My blog has been nothing but doom and gloom since I started it. And that directly relates to how I've felt this last year. But from here on out I'm going to make a concerted effort to add a little sunshine here and there. At least when I can, because I think it's important. I'm also going to start seeing a therapist. I've found one that has experience dealing with infertility, so I feel good about that. Maybe I'll even plant a tree. Just kidding. I live in the city- and there is no room for trees. Good and bad with everything, right?

If I could drink right now, I'd raise my glass to you all and toast to 'Laughter while creating babies'.

Boo-yeah.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you. Doom and gloom, with a healthy pinch of anger. Even my sense of humor about IF is mostly harsh sarcasm. I'll try to work on finding the real humor, too!

    ReplyDelete